All firearm training classes are held at the Reading Emergency Unit Training Facility, 30 Monroe Street Hillsdale, MI (Google Maps directions). The cost is $75.00 for residents of Hillsdale County and $100.00 for non-residents. All classes are held 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Registration forms are available at the Hillsdale County Sheriff's Office. Pre-Registration is required for attendance.
Our Classes are taught by Michigan Certified Law Enforcement Officers and Firearms Instructors.
If you need more information, you may call the Sheriff's Office at (517) 437-7317.
Note: Payment and registration must be received by the Hillsdale County Sheriff's Office to reserve your space in the class.
CPL (Concealed Pistol License) Classes:
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 ****COMPLETED****
- Saturday, May 31, 2014 ****COMPLETED****
- Saturday, July 26, 2014 ****COMPLETED****
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 Final Class of 2014
- Questions concerning these classes can be directed to Sgt, John Reed at 437-7317 ext 325.